So as I have said before, to make this new chapter of mine more interesting, I have decided to try some “new” things and expand my experiences to include all sorts of challenges. One “new” thing I have started is gardening. Some of you know I have tons of plants in my home however indoor plants and outdoor plants I am learning are quite different! From the moment I began digging and planting I began learning lots of lessons. Here are a just a few of them…
* Planting a garden is easy; growing a garden is hard!
* Forgetting to water has big consequences!
* Guard against snails, who knew they ruin all my hard work!
* Herbs do something called “coming to seed?” When this happens you lose your whole plant!
* Herbs are meant to be harvested often and if they are not they die!
* Grasshoppers can jump was seems like 10ft!
* Gardening is cathartic!
* A garden is a great inspiration to cook and eat healthy!
* Being around nature reminds me of how amazing God is!
* Gardens bring beautiful butterflies, hummingbirds and flowers!